- style : Caucasian-Russia
- size : 32"
- edition : 25
- hair : red blond human hair
- eyes : mouth blown blue glass eyes
- body : full vinyl body - head, shoulders, upper arms, elbows, waist and legs are movable
- clothing : traditional Russian costume with a white blouse and a wine red woven in flower pattern with a lace right in the middle of the dress bordered with golden lace. The matching bolero is applique with lace and richly sequined and embroidered with pearls. She wears a kokoschnik with embroidery matching the dress.
- shoes : black leather ballerinas
- inspired by the Russian fairy tale, Father Frost, by Alexander Atanasyev. Included in Heidi Plusczok's 2012 Read Me A Story collection.