- style : Mongolian
- size : 32"
- edition : 25
- hair : long dark brown human hair with braids
- eyes : mouth blown brown glass eyes
- body : full vinyl body - head, shoulders, upper arms, elbows, waist and legs are movable
- clothing : traditional Mongolian silk dress bordered with white fake fur and a woven lace on the upper arm. Bunda out of red woolen cloth edged with a woven border and white fake fur and a woven lace belt. The hat is made after a Mongolian original and is richly decorated with woven laces as well as 12 pearl strings
- shoes : white leather boots with fake white fur
- inspired by the children's story, The Princess And The Weaver, by David Vater, Jr. Included in Heidi Plusczok's 2012 Read Me A Story collection.