- Ht 29"
- "Saturday's Child..." (Sixth doll in the Days of the Week Nursery Rhyme series from Monika Levenig)
- Full body sculpt with ball jointed legs
- Adorable smile with two upper teeth
- The look of a 1 year old child
- Strawberry blonde hair with brown eyes (also available with blonde hair and blue eyes and brunette hair with brown eyes) Blonde and brunette hair just below her shoulders in a soft curl.
- Dressed like a little flower princess with three large pink flowers at her waist and one in her hair.
- Adorable dress with layers of pink tuille and the top layer with cute polka dots on the tuille.
- She is wearing pink satin pantaloons that match the color of her gathered bodice.
- Her shoes are a pretty pink with wide ribbon bow.
- Wooden doll stand included
- Limited Edition 350 pieces
- For those who like to redress their dolls approximate
outfit size: 6 / 9 months (US) 68 (Europe)
All Masterpiecedolls are "phthalatfrei" and meet the EU "Reach" program requirements.
Do you need help in finding just the right product? Do you have questions about any of our products or about our website? Do you have questions about our layaway programs, international shipping, or anything else related to the purchase and delivery of our products? Do you want to discuss a customized layaway, i.e., a layaway plan other than what is discussed on our website? Are you having any problems placing your order online or do you simply prefer to place your order on the telephone?
Our knowledgeable staff stand ready to assist you. Just call us toll free at 1-877-879-6220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship worldwide and have considerable expertise in international shipping, based on many years of experience.
International buyers may communicate with us in English or in their own language, which we will translate using an online interpreter.
International customers may pay via credit card, PayPal, or international money order (denominated in US dollars). All layaway options are available to international buyers.
All international orders, regardless of value, will be shipped at their actual cost, which will be billed to the buyer. When you place your order, the shopping cart will inform you as to the shipping cost of the order. Any customs duties, taxes, or brokerage charges imposed by the importing country are the responsibility of the buyer. You will be able to view the actual shipping cost of your international order in the checkout area, prior to finalizing your order.
We use the US Postal Service (USPS) for all international shipments. Our default shipping method is Priority Mail International (PMI) insured, which takes 6 to 10 business days to most international destinations. If a buyer requests faster shipping, we ship Express Mail International (EMI), which takes 3 to 5 business days. In the case of orders valued at less than $30, we are prepared to ship First Class International, if the customer requests this, but this is with the understanding that there is no tracking or insurance on orders shipped First Class.
If you have any questions about international orders, you may email us at email@example.com or call us toll free (from Canada only) at 1-877-879-6220 or (from all other countries) at 1-925-798-2700.
At Toni’s Collectibles customers are rewarded for their loyalty. Each time a customer orders, one point is awarded for every dollar spent (shipping costs excluded). When 50 points have been earned, the customer is entitled to $1.00 off a future order from Toni’s Collectibles. Points can only be redeemed in increments of 50, and they never expire. In order to earn rewards points, the customer must register with Toni’s Collectibles; no points are earned if the customer places the order as a guest. Rewards points can't be used on Integrity Toys Orders. They can, however, be accumulated when you place your order. Rewards points can't be used to make payments on Layaway's.